Friday, October 22, 2010

Bridges of understanding

Speaking at churches, teaching at Catholic universities, conducting interfaith seminars, represeting progressive ecumenical causes - these are among the many fulfillfing and significant activities that benefit from my attention, personally and professionally, every day. I've come to know that my effort to build understanding across religious and cultural lines is one of the most important pieces of my life currently. To make a positive difference in this world, which as always needs our attention, is a truly inspiring (and often awesome) prospect for any of us.
What have been your most profound experiences of interfaith dialogue? How have you worked to bridge the sacred differences among people? I'd love to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment